Wednesday 1 January 2014

Happy New Year



So far we've got 9 days in of McJoyful Christmas.  We have today off for New Year's and are right back at it again tomorrow for a few more days.  It's been so much fun seeing all of the kids and helping to make some great memories for them.  There has also been some McJoyful on the road moments as deliveries were made to some of the homes where the kids physically can't get to McDonald's.  We've all been having a blast.

Ed was in town with his family and some folks visiting from Ontario and last night we spent the evening at the kid's rehab centre.  The kids put on a programme for us and then there was a birthday party for all of the kids with December and January birthdays.  The evening finished off with a fireworks display.  It was so nice to be back at the rehab centre again as I haven't been back since September and I'm looking forward to seeing the kids again this week at McJoyful.

Other than that I continue to heal from my injuries and I'm looking forward to spending Christmas evening (which is January 7th here) with some friends out for a nice meal compliments of JW.  I'm still putting off what seems to be inevitable for when I have to leave Ukraine at the end of the month.  I really wish it was to purchase a ticket for Kyrgyzstan but I guess it'll have to be Canada.  More on that another time.

If you would like to help me to continue life on the road showing God's love to those who need to see it you can send a gift on line by clicking the LinK 127 donations link at the right side of the blog.  You can also set up a monthly sponsorship there.  You can also mail a gift to the address below or send an e-transfer to blairslife1@gmail.com.  Please remember to specify that your gift is for me and include a note advising how you would like me to use it.  Canadian donations are tax deductible, but not those by e-transfer.
LinK 127
833 Canaan Mountain Road
Kentville, NS
Canada B4N 4K1

Please continue to keep me (and Ukraine) in your prayers.  Thank you for seeing my heart.  Happy New Year and may God bless you in a big way this year and always.  Till next time...я люблю вас!!


One of the McJoyful on the road stops

At the kids rehab centre

For those of you who helped me to purchase craft supplies last year, you helped supply table decorations for the December/January birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment