Tuesday 1 May 2018

Headed Out Again

After a busy weekend volunteering for World Vision at Stars on Ice and the Harlem Globetrotters I'm headed out today again to Ukraine for the summer. If everything goes well I'll be in Kryvyy Rih around midnight Thursday Ukraine time (around 6pm AT).

Please keep me in your prayers that my travel will go great and that everything will go well this summer.

I still need some help in providing some activities and projects to bless those who really need to be blessed. Would you please consider helping me to do that? It would be appreciated by so many.

To help out you can click the "donate now" button on the right side of this page to give on line. (Please remember to click Blair Haverstock/Blair's Life in the drop down menu.) For other giving options you can click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of the page. Thanks so much.

Stayed tuned for updates and photos of my goings on.

Thank you for seeing my heart. Till next time...я дюблю вас!


Our World Vision volunteers for Stars on Ice

Meeting a celebrity while I'm having a bad hair day...oy!

No comments:

Post a Comment