Saturday 16 May 2015

Summer is Coming

As the snow has FINALLY melted in Atlantic Canada and the spring flowers are just coming out it's hard to believe that summer is just around the corner. I'm sure people are already planning their vacation trips and outings for their kids for when school is finished for the summer. My thoughts are with the kids in the orphanages in Ukraine and Kyrgyzstan who don't get a lot of chances for an outing like we take for granted here.

I would like to be able to sponsor an outing for the kids at one of the orphanages in Ukraine. Getting out of the orphanage for a few hours to have some fun is priceless to these kids. In order for me to do this I need your help. It costs approximately $500 to provide a day of fun for these kids, perhaps a trip to the beach or a movie and a burger. For another $500 I can sponsor an outing for an orphanage in Kyrgyzstan to show some love that will make lifetime memories for those who have so little.

Would you like to help me to make memories for these kids? Every little bit helps. If you would like to help out please click the donation button at the right side of the blog to give on line. You can also click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of this page for other giving options. Please specify that the donation is for me (Blair) for an outing. This would mean sooo much to the kids.

Please keep me and Ukraine in your thoughts and prayers, that I can find a way to get back to work and that the russian aggression will end in Ukraine. Till next time...я люблю вас!!

We often take for granted going to McDonald's once or twice a week.  These kids might get there once or twice a year.

These memories will last a lifetime


No comments:

Post a Comment