Monday 4 November 2013

Okay...NOW I'm in a Mess

Well they say what a difference a day makes. In my case it's not good. I went to see the doctors here in Ukraine today and found out that I have to have 2 surgeries - one on my ankle and one on my elbow if I am to have the use of it again. Getting the surgeries is a no-brainer for me. Of course I want the use of my elbow again. I need it to hold the children that need to be held. The mess boils down to costs and lack of money.

Because of the work I have done here so far the costs have been negotiated down to the minimum. My share will be around $2000 (US). This is not counting my accommodations and food in Ukraine. The surgeries alone will clean out my bank accounts leaving me with nothing. For those of you who have donated to me through LinK 127 thank you so much. It'll take several months before I actually receive those donations due to processing time. The problem is that I need money this week. MSI is no longer valid as I've been out of Canada too long and I have no other insurance. As the British say, I'm just brickin' it right now. I have no idea what to do.

Please keep me in your prayers, especially now. If you feel led to help out you can send an e-transfer to blairslife1@gmail.com. Please note that this would not be tax deductible. Any help would be appreciated a lot.

Thank you for seeing my heart. Till next time...я люблю тебя!!

No comments:

Post a Comment