Wednesday 26 July 2017

And the Packing Starts Again



I'm down to my last few days in Ukraine and the packing for Canada has begun.  This summer has flown by so fast.  On Friday we finished the camp in Stone Field village.  It was a great week and people in the village appreciated it so much.  This week is busy visiting with some friends before I leave and getting the final things done.  If everything goes smoothly I'll be back in Halifax on Sunday at supper time.  I'm praying I can get back to Ukraine soon.

Please keep me in your thoughts and prayers.  Thanks for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я люблю вас!!

Here's a few photos of the camp in Stone Field.

The photo doesn't do it justice...this is an 18 passenger van fully loaded...and we had room left over for a team of 9


Our 1st arrivals


Bible lesson in the church.  The word on the wall translates to love.

Church of Praise in Stone Field

Our team

Our team again

No comments:

Post a Comment