Sunday 30 April 2017

Going Again



Tomorrow (Monday) I'm headed for Ukraine again for the summer.  If everything goes well I'll be in Krivoy Rog late Tuesday night or early Wednesday morning Ukraine time.

Please keep me in your prayers that my travel will go well and that I will be able to get a lot done over the summer.  Stay tuned for updates of my goings on.

Thank you for seeing my heart...я люблю вас!!

To see the photos below better just click on each photo to make them larger.

Many people ask me where it is in Ukraine that I go.  On the map it's labeled Kryvyy Rih which is Ukrainian for Krivoy Rog.  Others ask if there's radiation from the nuclear disaster there.  As you can see Chornobyl is on the opposite end of the country so I don't have to worry about that.  Others ask if it's safe with the war from russia in Luhans'k and Donets'k and the annexation of Crimea.  Right now it is but please keep praying for Ukraine.

Where Ukraine is on the world map.

No comments:

Post a Comment