Sunday 27 November 2016

It's Not Too Late...

In just 2 weeks I'll be on my way back to Ukraine for a month over the Christmas season.  While I'm there I would like to take some Christmas blessing to those who have so little.  It's not too late if you would like to help me to do that.  I don't receive a salary for my work.  It's all volunteer and I have limited resources to do it on my own.

On Giving Tuesday would you please consider giving a gift that would help me to bring joy to those who have little to smile about?  To give a gift on line you can click the "donate now" button on the right side of this page.  To see other giving options please click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of the page.  Donations from Canada are tax receipted and every dollar helps.  Thank you so much.

Please keep me and Ukraine in your thoughts and prayers.  Thank you for seeing my heart.  я люблю вас!!

Bananas are a huge treat at the disabled home.  They don't get fruit very often.

Something as simple as a few mouse pads and some headphones can make a big difference in a computer class.
The kids love doing crafts and craft supplies are always in demand.
School supplies are also always in demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment