Sunday 30 October 2016

Would You Be Able to Help Out?



In just 6 weeks I'll be headed back to Ukraine for Christmases (both new and old Christmases).  Wow the time is creeping up.  The preparations are coming along but not as well as I hoped. I'm not stressing though as I know Who's in control.

My friends in Ukraine have given me a wish list of things they would like to have and I would love to be able to take some extra blessings with me when I go.  The thing is that I can't do this on my own with my limited resources.

Would you please consider helping out so that I can do this?  To help me give some Christmas blessings you can click the "donate now" button on the right side of the blog page to give on line.  You can also click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of the page to see other giving options.  Every dollar counts and will be appreciated by so many.  Donations from Canada are tax deductible.  Thank you so  much.

Thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я люблю вас!! 

These are just a few of the kids that will receive some blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment