Sunday 1 December 2013

Back in Krivoy Rog



I finally was able to get back to Krivoy Rog a little over a week ago.  It's so good to be back.  I was going stir crazy in Kyiv not being able to go anywhere because of my injuries and with nothing to do but look at the walls most of the time.  Once again I'm in good hands here.  Anya and Dima came and helped me with my shopping and Lena D. came over one day and did some cooking so I could put some meals in the fridge as I can't do very well with things like chopping vegetables yet.

I was able to get rid of my casts and the crutch this past week and I see improvement everyday.  The stitches come out tomorrow.  It'll be a while before I can fully bend or straighten my arm and walk without a limp but things are coming along okay.  Other than that it's been a busy week.  I had some houseguests for a couple of nights this week with a visiting team.  Yesterday (Saturday) I was able to tag along with the gang to Boorie Ooglie who brought a decent meal and some fellowship to the men.  Then today I tagged along as another group from Boorie Ooglie and a couple of less fortunate families were treated to the circus.   This coming week I'm looking forward to seeing Pastor Ted and Pastor Bill when they come to town for a visit.

I'm still trying to re-evaluate what my plans will be at the end of January when my 3 months in Ukraine are up.  Right now it looks like I'll have to go back to Canada and get a job.  I'm still hoping to go to Kyrgyzstan.  If I go back to Canada there's strong possibility I may never be able to come back which bums me out a bit.  So hopefully things will come together so that I can continue life on the road.  Please keep me in your prayers.

If you feel led to help me continue you can send a gift on line by clicking the LinK 127 donations link at the right side of the blog.  You can also set up a monthly sponsorship there.  You can also mail a gift to the address below or send an e-transfer to blairslife1@gmail.com.  Please remember to specify that your gift is for me and include a note advising how you would like me to use it.  Canadian donations are tax deductible, but not those by e-transfer.

Thank you so much for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я люблю вас!! 

LinK 127
833 Canaan Mountain Road
Kentville, NS
Canada B4N 4K1

Lena doing what she does so well...

...some of it being cutlets, borscht...

...and crepes...mmmm!

Me and the gang ready to serve at Boorie Ooglie





1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you're on the mend, praying for you and this chapter of your journey! Hugs from the Richard family!

    ReplyDelete