Sunday 14 April 2013

Just a Few Photos

I haven't been doing a whole lot new lately to tell you about so here's a few random photos for you.

Thank you to those who gave me craft supplies and those who gave money from which I bought the rest.

Michael wanted in on the picture too.

My Ukrainian friends will recognize some of the names on this monument.  It's the Welsford-Parker Monument in Halifax that commemorates 2 local men who died in the Crimean War.  It's the oldest war monument in Canada and the only monument to the Crimean War in North America.  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welsford-Parker_Monument

If you would like to help in any way to enable me to show love to those who need it when I go back to Ukraine in June, please click the donations link at the right side of the blog for LinK 127 to donate on line.  You can also mail a donation to the address below.  Please remember to specify that your donation is for me.  You can also arrange a monthly sponsorship.  Canadian donations are tax deductible and every dollar counts towards showing love to those that need to see love in action.

Thank you for your continued prayers and support and thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time… Я люблю тебя!

LinK 127
34 Wynn Castle Dr.
Lower Sackville, NS
Canada B4E 2H5

No comments:

Post a Comment