Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter!!



Well it’s been a few weeks so I thought it is time for a quick update.  For the first couple of weeks after I came to Canada I just took it easy and didn’t do a whole lot while I caught up with myself.  I’m still suffering from acute sticker shock at the supermarket, the gas station and with the cell phone costs among other things.  I continue spending time with (spoiling rotten) my 1½ year old great-niece and 4 year old great-nephew and reconnecting with family and friends.  I have also been getting some personal things caught up as well as jumping back into church activities.  Recently I helped a friend with a senior’s luncheon at Full Gospel Church where I got to meet some great folks and to see some who I haven’t seen in a long time.  Last weekend I went to the Jesus to the Nations missions conference where I got to hear of many great things going on around the world.  http://www.jesustothenations.com/home/  

I am so excited that my church is sending a team to Kyrgyzstan in September and will be helping them out wherever I can.   It’s going to be a great trip.  I am also making my plans to return to Ukraine the first week of June, as well as to Kyrgyzstan in September.  That’s basically the nutshell version of my activities up to now.  If anyone in the Halifax area is interested I am still available to come visit your church, your club or community group, or to come have coffee to share my experiences of “life on the road.”

I’m also looking for fund raising opportunities.  My computer is running (thanks Mo) but is about to go again at any moment so I need to get a new and trustworthy one with an up to date Office program (I’m still using Word 2002) before I go back.  I also want to get some things like craft supplies as well as raise funds so that I can sponsor some activities and needs when I get there.

If you would like to help in any way to enable me to show love to those who need it please click the donations link at the right side of the blog for LinK 127 to donate on line.  (You may also notice that I put a new link there for my You Tube page.)  You can also mail a donation to the address below.  Please remember to specify that your donation is for me.  You can also arrange a monthly sponsorship.  Canadian donations are tax deductible and every dollar counts towards showing love to those that need to see love in action.

I ask for your continued prayers and support and I thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time… Я люблю тебя!  Have a great Easter!!

LinK 127
34 Wynn Castle Dr.
Lower Sackville, NS
Canada B4E 2H5


At the Jesus to the Nations conference.  Pastor Lennett is so passionate...even here when doing the announcements.

The local and the Ukraine crowd will recognize Pastor Bill Wozney.

 A great short-term missions ministry

One of the keynote speakers Simon Guillebaud

Fraser Campbell with Chelsea (Nesbitt) Amber

No comments:

Post a Comment