Monday 4 May 2020

Waiting

Today (May 4th) I was supposed to be flying out on my way to Ukraine for another summer. But in March the world stopped with the Covid-19 pandemic throwing a wrench in everyone's plans, putting a lot of us out of work and creating financial chaos. Needless to say I'm disappointed and obviously I'm not going to Ukraine until the world opens up again and travel restrictions are lifted...and if I have enough resources then.

In the meantime I've taken part in a couple of video meetings with friends in Ukraine and hope to do more of them to be connected and involved in some small way. At this point I hope to get there later this summer or maybe for Christmas. But until then, like the rest of the world...I'm waiting.

Stay home and stay safe. я люблю вас!!


I'm taking part in an on line home group.

No comments:

Post a Comment