Saturday 24 December 2016

There's No Place Like Home For Christmas(es)



I've been in Ukraine for almost 2 weeks now and it's almost 2 more weeks before I head back to Canada.  The time is flying by but I'm enjoying every minute of it.  Christmas season in Ukraine is an amazing time to be here...as well as any other time of the year.  :)  The 1st week I was just settling in, catching up and getting the jet lag over with which seemed to hit me harder on this trip.  I think it was due to the lack of sleep on the Toronto to Warsaw flight.  We are pretty busy right now and having a lot of fun at McJoyful Christmas which started this week.

So for the next 2 weeks until it's time to leave I'll be at McJoyful almost every day.  Please keep me in your prayers.  Thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я люблю вас!!

Have a very Merry Christmas and may God richly bless you all in the new year.


Some of the team I get to work with this time.  It's such a blessing and honour to work with them.



The TV and newspaper came to interview my friend about McJoyful and then asked why I came to Ukraine.

No comments:

Post a Comment