Wednesday 25 June 2014

Blankets and Burgers



This past Saturday I was able to share some of my stories from Kyrgyzstan and Ukraine with the seniors of the Rock Church Prime Life group and the Young at Heart group from Faith Baptist.  It was a great day.  Thank you to all who came out and for your encouragement and support.  I am so blessed to have had this opportunity.

If you would like me to come to your church, your community club, or even have coffee with you and your friends this summer, I would be happy to come and share my stories.  Just drop me a line and we can make arrangements.

I am so happy as I now have the remaining blankets for the Kemin Seniors Home in Kyrgyzstan paid for.  Thank you so much to those of you who gave.  I will be putting in the order soon so that the blankets will be delivered later this summer.  I also have enough left over to pay for another McDonald's and movie day for the kids at the Rehab Centre in Ukraine this summer.  I only wish I could be there to share it with them but oh well.  I will return when everything works out.

I still hope to go back on the road in September if I can pull the necessary resources together.  If you would like to partner with me in showing God's love to those who need to see it please click the "donate now" button on the right side of the blog to give on line.  You can also click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of this page for other giving options.  Every dollar counts and it will be appreciated by so many.  Thank you so much for your continued support.

Please keep me and Ukraine in your prayers.  Thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я люблю вас!!



No comments:

Post a Comment