Tuesday 6 May 2014

Here's What I've Been Doing Lately



Since it has been a few weeks I thought it was time for an update of my goings on.  Things are still very much up in the air right now as to my future plans.  In fact, I can't plan anything right now as there are several circumstances coming together preventing me from making any concrete plans.

One of these circumstances is due to the injuries from my accident.  I am on a waiting list to have another surgery on my arm to take out the metal braces.  With the famous long Nova Scotia medical waiting lists they think that my surgery might be July or August.  Because of the metal in my arm I have limited mobility in it.  Then there's the metal in my ankle that's causing some other issues.  I'm told that the waiting list for the ankle doctor is even longer.  So because of all of this I haven't been able to work while I'm in Canada as I can't do a lot of tasks very well without full mobility and with the uncertainty of the surgery date.  (I'm not whining.  I'm just saying what's going on.)

I have been managing to keep busy though.  I was able to take in some of the Jesus to the Nations conference in March and I have helped out at a couple of the senior's dinners at Full Gospel Church.  I have also volunteered at World Vision's Church Leaders Forum at Full Gospel and helped at one of their sponsorship tables at the Stars on Ice Show when it was in Halifax.  I will be helping World Vision again at a Brian Doerksen concert in the next couple of weeks.

Other than that I have been trying to find a place to stay for the summer and to pull resources and the logistics together so that I can return to life on the road.  I really feel like a fish out of water here in Canada and I'm anxious to get back to my work.  Right now I'm praying that I can get everything pulled together to get back to it in September...even though I'd rather leave now.  I miss everyone so much.

Would you like to partner with me to resume life on the road sharing God's love to those that need to see it?  If so, please check out the "ways to donate" tab at the top of the page for several options.  Every little bit helps to make a difference in someone's life and it is appreciated by many people.  Thank you so much for your consideration. 

Please continue to keep me and Ukraine in your prayers.  Thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я люблю вас!!

My new bookmark (front and back views)


No comments:

Post a Comment