Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy Mother’s Day!!



This past was a quiet week that involved more of me biding my time until I get back to Ukraine.  In just under 4 weeks I’ll be back in Krivoy Rog.  I’m so anxious to get back and I’m looking forward to some warm weather to say the least.

On Friday I went to a fund raising concert for World Vision.  As my ride had to be at the church early I ended up volunteering at the concert.  It was a great time and it ended up that I got some blessings too.

If you would like to donate to enable me to bless and to show love to those who need to see God’s love in action when I get back to Ukraine please click the donations link at the right side of the blog for LinK 127 to donate on line.  You can also mail a donation to the address below.  Please remember to specify that your donation is for me.  You can also arrange a monthly sponsorship.  Canadian donations are tax deductible and every dollar counts towards showing love to those that need to see love in action. 

As I am very blessed to have a lot of mothers in my life I would like to wish them all a very happy Mother’s Day. 

Again, thank you for your continued prayers and support and thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time… Я люблю тебя!

LinK 127
34 Wynn Castle Dr.
Lower Sackville, NS 
Canada B4E 2H5

  
Volunteering at the World Vision concert


More volunteers

Jason Gray

Shane Claiborne

Yes, there was a yurt set up in downtown Halifax this weekend.  It was for a fair trade bazaar.

One of the vendors was selling shyrdaks from Kyrgyzstan.  A shyrdak is a traditional felt rug.

No comments:

Post a Comment