Sunday 2 April 2017

Another Summer is Getting Closer



Wow, time has been flying by again.  With the winter weather summer seems so far away right now but in just a month I'll be back in Ukraine for another summer.  I'm not sure yet what's in store for this trip but I know whatever it is it'll be amazing.  I'm looking forward to spending quality time with the kids.

While I'm in Ukraine I would like to be able to sponsor some outings and treats for the kids and the folks in the disabled homes.  I would love to be able to sponsor an outing for the kids in Kyrgyzstan as well.  Right now my resources are very limited but I'm trusting that everything will fall into place.

If you would like to help and to be a blessing for those who have little you can click the "donate now" button on the right side of this page.  You can also click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of the page for other giving options.  There are so many that will appreciate it so much.

Thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я дюблю вас!

Children in orphanages don't get to go on outings without the kindness of others...

...or get to go to McDonald's.

The kids in the TB hospital can't get anywhere but we can take treats to them.

The same with the folks in the disabled home.

No comments:

Post a Comment