Sunday 9 October 2016

Things to be Thankful For



This weekend as we in Canada reflect on what we're thankful for my mind is on the kids in Ukraine who have so little.  It's hard to believe that in just a little over 2 months I'll be on my way there for Christmases.  (No that's not a typo.  I'll be there for Christmas on December 25th - or Catholic Christmas as it's known there - as well as for Orthodox Christmas on January 7th - or Old Christmas as we call it.)

Even though we will be blessing the kids by spreading some Christmas cheer with McJoyful Christmas I would love to be able to supply some extra blessings for them.  My friends in Ukraine have given me a list of things they would like me to get but I am not able to do much on my own.  If you would consider helping me bless the kids, they and I would be thankful.

If you would like to help out just click the "donate now" link on the right side of the blog to donate on line.  You can also click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of the page to see other giving options.  Thank you sooo much!!

Thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я люблю вас!  Happy Thanksgiving!

These are just a few of the kids I would love to bless.

Would you help me to fill some shopping carts with some blessings?

No comments:

Post a Comment