Sunday 3 April 2016

The Time is Getting Closer

Wow! The time is sure flying by. In just a month I'll be off to Ukraine for the summer to pick up my missions work and to reconnect with my friends. I'm getting more and more anxious to get to the airport every day. I can hardly wait!

While I'm in Ukraine I would like to do some projects but currently I don't have the resources for any. I am still praying for financial miracles. One project I would like to sponsor is perhaps an outing to the circus or a McDonald's and movie day for the kids at the Rehab Centre. For kids who spend most of their time in an institutional environment it is great for them to get out for a while and just be kids. As I've mentioned before, going to McDonald's in Ukraine is a HUGE deal; people will dress up just to go there. We in North America take for granted that we can go there several times a week for a meal, but children in an orphanage might get there a couple of times a year simply because they don't have parents to take them anywhere.

I would also like to be able to sponsor an outing or a decent meal for the guys at the men's disabled home in Boorie Ooglie. These men have so little and deserve so much more than they have to deal with.

Would you please consider being a blessing to these deserving folks who need to see the Father's love in action? Every bit helps and would be appreciated by so many.

To give an on line gift you can click the donation button on the right side of this page. For other giving options you can click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of the page. Donations from Canada through LinK1:27 are tax deductible. Thank you so much.

Please keep me in your prayers. Thank you for seeing my heart. Till next time...я люблю вас!!

Seeing these smiles makes the cost of a few Happy Meals priceless.

This meal is much better than what these men at Boorie Ooglie normally get.

This past week I was interviewed about my missions work for an upcoming show of "Hammonds Plains Speaks With Brian Murray" on Community Radio CIOE.  I'll post more details near the time when it will be broadcasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment