Saturday 30 January 2016

I Can't Wait For Spring!!



As I write this blog entry we are cleaning up after another snowfall in the Halifax area.  I just can't wait for spring...but not for the sake of getting winter over with.  A lot can change in a day or two and this week I just happened to check airline prices and found a good deal to Ukraine that I couldn't pass up.  Yes, in early May I am going "home" for 3 months.  Since my job is done for the summer in mid April the timing is great.  Sadly I won't be able to go to Kyrgyzstan this trip but hopefully more doors will open for the not too distant future.

I'm stepping out in faith believing I can find enough funding for this trip.  The airline ticket is taken care of and a few other things but there's a lot that needs to be done.  What I get with my job in the meantime will help with some of that.  I would really love it if you come along side me to help me show the Father's love to those that need to see it in action.  Would you please consider giving a gift to help me to make a difference?  To give a gift on line you can click the donation button at the right side of the blog.  You can also click the "ways to donate" tab at the top of this page for other giving options.  Canadian donations are tax deductible.  Every dollar counts and will be appreciated so much by many.  Thank you so much.

Thank you for seeing my heart.  Till next time...я любдю вас!!

This is what my neighbourhood looks like today.  

I would love to be able to sponsor an outing for these kids.
Would you like to help me do that?

No comments:

Post a Comment